Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spoke too soon

So, I wrote the last post and went to bed.
About a half hour later, the boy awakened and was ready to eat. I fed him and laid him back down and waited for him to doze off like I wrote in the post. And it never happened. Finally, after trying the bed, the bassinet, his stomach, his back, with a pacifier and without a pacifier, I wrapped him up and held him on the loveseat in the living room. Out he went. Maybe he does need to be held occasionally.
Now, an hour later, he's up and swinging, watching Baby Einstein.

And another day begins.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's funny how as soon as you think you have figured it out (what works and what doesn't) it changes.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's funny.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it would be too funny either.
Thanks for the birthday wishes :)
I would have called back by now except my phone is dead.

Julie Lynn Molloy