Friday, April 6, 2007

The light at the end of the tunnel

I can see it!

Derek will be home in a day and a half.
This has been a VERY long week. I am quite exhausted.
Derek's mom is coming over tomorrow to help out, so that will be a relief AND it will help the day to go by faster.

The boy is high maintenance. I keep getting this feeling like I'm doing something wrong or that I'm a big wuss. Whenever I talk to other moms, they don't seem to have the same issues or understand my frustrations.

I'm very worried for how he's going to respond to Derek when he gets home. And to Jena when he returns to her place. He's become quite a Momma's Boy this week.

Ok, I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Benjamin was VERY high maintainence when he was Isaacs age...it was very frustrating and demanding and hard work that I felt very ill-equipped for and incredibly inadequate to do. But believe me, it does get better...:)
And here I am, crazy enough to do it again! We are having our c-section on May 29--fun times. :)