Friday, April 13, 2007

Family Visit Update

My family has been here for two days now.

On Thursday, my mom stayed with Isaac while I went to school. He was very good for her, so she doesn't believe that he's ever fussy. He's got her snowed. When I got home from school, we went to the park. We took the ATS (All Terrain Stroller) down a bumpy path through the woods, and the boy LOVED it. He likes bumpy rides. I think that's why he likes the Element better than the Volvo or the Maxima.

Today, we took a big family trip to the mall. The boy only spent about 15 minutes in his stroller, before breaking into a scream festival. He spent the rest of the trip in the Baby Bjorn carrier. He even slept a bit.

The Children's Place was having a SWEET sale. There was all this great stuff for $4.99. We got some stuff for each of the upcoming sizes (3-6 months, 6-9 months and 12 months). Exciting.

Well, that's about all. Except for some pictures:

Jake says he "looks sad" in the picture. He was pretty unhappy during this photo shoot:

We took advantage of a pleasant post-feeding baby and snapped some superbaby pictures:

Me and Isaac at the park (at the plaaa-aaayground, ya know!):

The first trip on a slide:

The bumpy stroll:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have super cute boy...he's so sweet! But I believe you when you say he fusses and makes a ruckus. :)
Mine did (does at times...) too!
Good luck and enjoy your mom while she's here. :)
Jenn W. Stevens

~stevesgurl~ said...

The second picture is my favorite!! So adorable! :)

Karis said...

Uh...Ok...I believe he looks like you! A lot! But he has brown eyes?

sarah said...

I don't know. I still think he looks like a Mini-Derek. But, so far, he has blue eyes. We'll see....

Anonymous said...

Benjamin's eyes are still crystal blue, so I think that is what he will have. I heard that their eye color will change, if it's going to, at about 3-6 months. :)
Jenn W. Stevens

sarah said...

But, also, what I hear is:

If their eyes stay that steel blue color, then they might change. If they get lighter (crystal, if you will), they will stay blue...

I'll keep you posted.