Wednesday, April 4, 2007

At the Playground...

...ya know!

(um, that was a reference to some early 90's rap-pop music)

Anyhow, Isaac and I took his first trip to the park today. We met Margie, Benjamin, Josiah and Nathaniel there. It was a good time. Isaac mostly buried his head in my armpit in an attempt to shield himself from the sun. I did try the boy out in the swing and I'm not sure he knew how he felt about it.

We're back now, and Isaac is currently enjoying what I hope will be a nice long restful nap.

Some pictures:


3 comments:

Brad said...

ABC (Another Bad Creation)!

sarah said...

I suspected that you, of all the blog readers, would know the early 90's adolescent rappers who sang that song. Pretty impressive. I bet you'd give me a run for my money on late eighties and early nineties pop culture.

Brad said...

There was also their hit song Aiesha...
They were part of the East Coast Family (with Boyz 2 Men and BBD). Motownphilly.