Friday, March 30, 2007

On Our Own

Derek left for San Diego this morning at 5:30. He'll return on Easter Sunday. That's 9 days from now, for the mathematically and calendarly challenged. So, it's just me and the boy until then.

I got him off to the sitter today, with Derek's mom's help. I even got to school with time to spare! He fell asleep on the ride, so it was relieving not to have a scream festival all the way there at 7:00 in the morning.

In other Isaac news, he is feeling better since his traumatic shot experience. His legs don't seem to be tender any more and he's stopped his whiny, pathetic crying. He also slept 6 hours last night (from 8:00 until 2:00). So, that was quite awesome.

Well, I'm in Calculus and my kids are taking a test, so it's a good time for me to get some work done. Yet, here I am wasting valuable time, typing away on the internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! Good luck on the extended daddyless time. Let me know if I can help in any way.

~stevesgurl~ said...

Let me know when you are bored next week. :) Glad Isaac likes his shoes. Josiah said he hopes they don't both wear their shoes on the same day!! It could be embarrassing..Haha....just kidding! I don't think guys care about stuff like that!