Saturday, March 10, 2007

In between sales

I'm in between baby consignment clothes sales.

I hit the Lewisville UMC sale this morning. I scored some bigger pj's for the growing boy, some blocks, a couple of shirts and an extra Baby Bjorn (so Derek can have one fitted to him and I can have one fitted to me and we don't have to mess with the straps, because they're quite confusing).

The place was PACKED OUT. I got there at 8:00 (the time it started) and had to park way down the street. I think my house was closer than where I parked.
Inside, it was insanity. There were so many moms and giant strollers and babies and toddlers and little kids. I waited in line with my items for over a half hour.

Now, I'm waiting for Ryan and Gloria to come over, so we can shop at the Waterford sale. Hopefully, there's some good stuff left. It ends in an hour.

Also: I love the weekend!!!

7 comments:

sarah said...

I lied.
We never made it to the next sale.

~stevesgurl~ said...

I wish we didn't have to go to Durham today for the birthday party. Josiah needs new pajamas too! We bought him some last night at Walmart. 12 months. And they fit!! He will only be 8 months tomorrow. It is crazy!!

Anonymous said...

One rule of blogging is you should never be the first one to comment on your own post. It's unseemly.

sarah said...

1. Ironic that you should be telling me the rules of blogging, since you have failed the blogging world miserably....

2. I didn't want to edit my post. And, I didn't want to write a new post just to say that I never went to the sale. And, I didn't want to lie to my viewing audience.

3. I don't know what unseemly means and I'm too busy to look it up.

:)

Pastor Chris said...

Don't you just love a good sale!!!! Just let you know I've been praying for you. You and Derek are great parents and will only get better. Keep up the great work.

Jude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am not a big fan of the Waterford Sale anyway... I went once, it was way too crowded, and if you thought Lewisville was crazy...I was glad I got out when I did, utter madness I say!Give the boy a squeeze for me.