Monday, February 26, 2007

Last Week "Off"

Today is the first day of my last week off of school. I'm not really all that excited to go back. On one hand, I will get a much needed break from the crying. But, I know that the crying will not last and I will be missing out on a lot of stuff from 6 weeks until 4 months. What if he starts to like the babysitter more than me? That will be tragic. I'll cry. Then, I'll be mad, since I was the one that had to have him and then get through the first 6 weeks. I'll beat her up. And I'll take it out on him when he's old enough. I'll probably ground him for it when he's 12 or so. :)

Anyhow, in other news, I am still battling a vicious cold. I don't know if Isaac has it yet or if he will get it. Hopefully not. Derek is home today. Partially because I'm sick. Partially because his back still hurts. It was a rough day yesterday, but he had a pretty good night. It would be glorious to have a good day.

3 comments:

~stevesgurl~ said...

There is no way Isaac will love the babysitter more than you. You are just too cool for that!! Oh, btw, have you heard the big news?? There is going to be another baby in our life group in September. Nope, it isn't me!! :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your last week off. If Isaac likes the babysitter more than you then just bribe him with candy and toys. hehe :)

Brad said...

Did he hurt his back playing "tennis"?