Thursday, February 15, 2007

back to the nerds

I went to school today and taught for a period. It was good to get out of the house and back into civilization.
The kids were good. They were a little rambunctious at first. One student even asked what childbirth was like. Nice. Anyhow, we learned about the derivatives of inverse functions. I say we, as I was a little rusty myself.
I'll go back Monday, Wednesday and Friday next week for that class.

The boy was good. It was rough going this morning. We planned to get up at 6:15 and I would be on Isaac Watch while Derek got ready and then we would switch for me to get ready and be out of the house by 7:30. We managed to make it, but it was definitely not like any mornings we've ever been used to. Isaac was an angel with the baby sitter. I guess he slept a lot of the time away. He cried when I picked him up, but only until we pulled out of the driveway and started rumbling down the road. Now he's fast asleep, and I'm about to join him!

No comments: