Thursday, February 22, 2007

4 Weeks and 1 Day

So, Isaac is growing like a weed. He turned 4 weeks old yesterday. And he had a monster day to celebrate. He wouldn't sleep from about 2 pm until 8 pm, so that was particularly miserable. Then, he slept pretty good until midnight, but from then on was slightly unfun.
Today has been pretty good so far. We went to Babies R Us and picked up some new clothes, because his newborn stuff is getting a little snug. It was good to get out on an adventure.
Now, Derek's mom is here and I hear him wailing a little bit. I hope we're not in for another long stretch of sleeplessness...

2 comments:

~stevesgurl~ said...

I am happy to see that you are getting out with the boy!! We need to plan a playdate one day soon. Maybe to the mall or the park!! :) BTW I have a new blog entry...so you now have something exciting to read. Also, we (Steve and I) are going to be in the nursery Sunday!! If you want to bring your boy by, we wouldn't mind a bit!! :)

Jessie said...

I am sorry to hear about the sleeping but it will get better. Some how it works itself out. I loved the math humor. I don't even like math and I thought those were funny. You're a great mommy and keep up the great job. As for the nursing shield, you can buy those at the store. The down side to them is now I am trying to wean him off that too. Who knew parenting would be so difficult.