Tuesday, April 1, 2008

vintage shots: me and leslie

a few years back, my dad came up for leslie's wedding reception. with him, he brought a stack of old pictures that leslie (eric) scanned in. after the long and arduous process of cropping them and saving them individually, eric gave me a cd of the pictures. here is a small sampling...

leslie and i often received matching outfits. here's one of the best:
 

we were sooooo cute. at least i think so:
 

 

us, with santa. he played a mean saw!
 

3 comments:

Emme Jay said...

Who's the oldest?

~stevesgurl~ said...

Oh my goodness!! Was that you in the pink dress?? I have a hard time imagining you in a dress let alone a pink one!! Very cute pictures. I see some of you in Isaac!! We miss you and hope you come home really soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow... leg warmers... maybe the fact that my mom never took pictures of me isn't such a bad thing... LOL