Isaac and I went to have lunch with Derek today. On the way back, Derek and I decided to get a Frosty. Then, we remembered that Wendy's now offers mix-ins in the form of m&m's and oreo.
I got oreo and traditional frosty.
Derek got m&m's and vanilla frosty.
What a complete RIP!
Why, you ask??
1. The Frosty's came 3/4 of the way up a 12 oz. cup. (For the mathematically challenged, that's a 9 oz. Frosty).
2. The mix-ins were too chunky.
3. The mix-ins were not entirely mixed in, which I think, by definition they should have been.
4. The cups were thin plastic cups which did not provide any insulation from the warm hands of the consumer, thereby melting the Frosty at a rate greater than the consumer's ability to consume said Frosty.
5. The Frosty's cost $2.49 each.