Thursday, May 17, 2007

Numbers and Other Useless Information

Years that Derek and I have been married: 4 (Today)
Weeks that the boy has been alive: 16 and 1/7th.
Days until he's four months old: 7
Days left until last day of school: 22
Work days left: 16
Class days left: 14
Teaching periods remaining: 2 (today's the last day of new information!)
Non Exam days left: 10
Number of consecutive wins the Sabres need to win this series: 3
Average number of hours the boy sleeps at night: 11
Average number of hours the boy sleeps in the day: 1
Average length of nap (in minutes) for the non-napping boy: 20
Starting bid on ebay for the non-napping boy: $100
How many pounds I need to lose to get back to prepreg weight: 10

What I'm doing now: Blogging, duh.
What I'm supposed to be doing: Planning.
What's on my iPod: Come Sail Away by Styx.
What's next: The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani.
How that mixes: I don't know.
What the boy is wearing today: blue and gold rugby "short-alls".
What I had for breakfast: Cinnamon Life. Mmm.
What we did in 1st period: Played Trivial Pursuit.

Ok, I've killed some time. I guess I'll do work. :(

5 comments:

jena said...

Happy Anniversary.

The boy is ticking towards 30 minutes of being asleep! Elena is playing in the exersaucer. I am procrastinating writing the June lessons for Salem Kids.

Have a great time at the dentist today... nice anniversary activity.

And by the way, he's still cute even when he doesn't take long naps!

jena said...

Years that Keith and I have been married: 13 years, 5 months
Weeks our eldest has been alive: 584 weeks (today)
Days until he starts middle school: 102
Days left until last day of school: 15 school days
Work days left: 16
How many diapers I changed today: 4
How many bottles I fed the boy: 2
Class days left: I don’t have much class
Number of consecutive wins any parent needs to win a power of wills battle with their child: 3
Average number of hours the girl sleeps at night: 12
Average number of hours the girl sleeps in the day: 0
Average length of carpool lines (in minutes) for the non-napping girl: 35
Starting bid on ebay for the non-napping girl: I can’t count that high
How many pounds I need to lose to get back to prepreg weight: before/after which kid?

What I'm doing now: procrastinating, duh.
What I'm supposed to be doing: Salem Kids lessons
What's on my iPod: Adam Cunningham
What's next: Chris Tomlin
How that mixes: Highly inspirational rockin God music
What the girl is wearing today: PJ’s... it’s Thursday and Jude says PJs are clothes!
What I had for breakfast: I had brunch... chicken and green beans

Okay, he is still asleep... must do lessons!

Deb said...

Days till the boy gets to see his grandma D again:34.5-37.5, depending when you decide to come.

MOM

Anonymous said...

614

Anonymous said...

Oops. 615