Sunday, May 13, 2007

It was a good day

(another lyric reference from the early nineties...)

Anyhow, yesterday was a good day with Isaac T. Lidbom. He would eat, stay up and play, get fussy, and sleep. Repeat. It went well.

Today hasn't started off so great. He ate at 5:30 and fell back asleep. He woke up at 7:00 and didn't want to sleep, play or eat. So, Derek gave him some Benadryl on his teeth, and now he seems ok.

I stayed up (on and off) late to watch the Sabres game, so I'm exceptionally tired today. Stupid. And to make matters worse, they lost. And to make them EVEN worse, I didn't see them lose because I dozed off. Stupid.

That is all.

Oh wait, it's not. For Mother's Day, Isaac (and Derek, mostly) made me this cool blog timeline of Isaac Events.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first outside the great state of North Carolina to wish you a happy first mothers day.

And say the Sabres suck.

~stevesgurl~ said...

I am disappointed. I could not get the timeline to work. Probably something with my crazy computer.

It was good to see you at church. Steve said he didn't know about your "rule" and he wouldn't have taken Isaac if he had known. I hope he calmed down again quickly.

I updated my blog. New reading for you. I know you will be happy.

Have a great day tomorrow! Don't forget to call me for Thursday if you need me!!

Deb said...

I couldn't see the timeline either (at work) I'll try at home later.

Brad said...

Droppin the Cube. I like it.