Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merry christmas

hope everyone out there has/had a merry christmas.

we went to derek's parents last night and isaac scored this sweet wagon. he and caison (cousin) went for a few trips up and down the hill, before caison had an accident involving putting his hand too close to one of the wheels.

here's some shots of the boys. they aren't that great, due to the lighting. hopefully we'll get a bunch more today. i've started a picasa album for christmas here.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Sarah! I hope you've had a great first Christmas with Isaac. Sorry that I missed your call yesterday but I was preparing for lovefeast at church and my phone was evidently dead...I realized that today. You should have just stopped by to see if we were home. Enjoy these last days of 2007!
Teresa