Saturday, May 17, 2008

baby liam's cake

below, you will find two pictures of the cake i made for chris's baby shower, which i attended late this morning. we (lorena and i) tried desperately to match the colors of chris's chosen "theme", and i think we came relatively close. we had a lot of fun making the cake, too. and isaac and josiah had a lot of fun playing with each other, in between bouts of not sharing and whining. :)

the cake had a slight fender bender this morning, but since lorena won't email me the picture we took yesterday, the dinged up cake is the only shot i've got. anyhow, without further ado...
 

 

4 comments:

~stevesgurl~ said...

Sorry I was late with the pictures!! :( I didn't realize the cake had an accident. Oops!!

Steve wants to know who the guy with the moustache is on the cake.

Unknown said...

what an awesome cake. and it tasted good too! yourselves are so talented!

Jessie said...

Watch out Ace of Cakes!!

Super cute.

mohohens said...

BOOHOO!!! I want to be at all the baby showers! I am going to have to quit reading all these blogs. I am getting depressed at the fun I am missing :(