Friday, June 8, 2007

Baby's First Teacher Workday

I took Isaac to school today. We had a teacher workday and Jena couldn't take him.
Another teacher brought her teenage daughter to school and she watched him while I went to a (my last) faculty meeting. He was crabby, but she managed.

He took a little nap on the floor of my classroom (on a blanket, that is). Then, we went to lunch. The boy made lots of friends and flashed his cute smile at everyone. Soon, he let me know that the party was over and he was ready to go home. He's been sleeping since we got home. I think all the excitement wore him down.

One more day of wrapping up my affairs with Forbush High School and I am home free! It's exciting.

Lorena blogged about her day with Isaac yesterday. Check out her blog here.

No comments: