Wednesday, September 17, 2008

helper

isaac has been a really good helper lately.
he likes to help load the laundry from the washer to the dryer.
he likes to put his dirty diapers in the trash.
he puts his empty sippy cup in the sink (or sometimes the trash).
he picks up his toys when he's done before he gets another.
he has his own vacuum and lawnmower.
he loves to wipe up messes on the floor.
he patrols the house for opened doors and chairs that are not pushed in and remedies the situation.

and my favorite, he loves to help clean the beaters from frosting making. here are some pictures:
 
 
 
i've been pretty busy around here lately.
tutoring is filling up pretty quickly. life group and youth group consume two more nights of my week. and then there's all the cakes. i'm currently working on some fancy pants wedding cupcakes. and by some, i mean zillions. there's currently 24 pounds of buttercream frosting in my refrigerator. that's a lot of beaters for the boy to clean!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

If he tires from cleaning all those beaters, I will reluctantly volunteer my services.

sarah said...

i will keep that in mind.

Rachel said...

and when jessie is tired, just call me. icing is worth a trip to the other side of the world. I am strangely jealous of Isaac and his new job.

Unknown said...

he's such a big boy! wow. we need to make a trip down soon. i'd like to see him before he starts college.

Unknown said...

I'm so amazed at how camera ready you seem to be. I always forget to take our camera to the park. By the time I get the camera when we're at home, the cuteness has stopped. Do you use just a point and shoot camera?