Friday, January 5, 2007

another friday down.....

well, not quite yet. but, soon.
i am giving tests and quizzes all day today. the last grades of the semester for all three classes. just in case i go down with a severe case of having babies.

i also have a doctor's appointment today. fun times.
i'm at the end, so i go every friday and hang out with all the overly pregnant moms.

still no sub planned for me.
we're supposed to hear back from a retired starmount teacher today.
hopefully, he'll say yes. but, if not, it's back to the drawing board.

we have a shower at our church tomorrow.
should be excellent fun.
that's the last one and then we're on our way, i guess.

ok then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get a good sub that is fun and not a bore because I don't like those subs!!! Hope your appoitments are fun and I'll see ya tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had "excellent fun" at your shower today. I know that I did. I can't wait to meet Isaac T. I know that he is going to be adorable.