Saturday, November 4, 2006

28 weeks

So, today I am 28 weeks pregnant. For those that don't know, that leaves 12 more to go.
The official due date is January 27th.
So far, I've had a pretty easy pregnancy. I didn't have any morning sickness. Or any sickness at all. I didn't feel great in the first few months, but I can't complain. In the last month or so, I've started feeling VERY tired. I'm sure it's due to the baby, but probably also the return to teaching. I have also recently developed an almost chronic case of heartburn. I was slightly prone to it before, so it's not much of a surprise. I keep a large tub of Tums nearby, and all is well.
The baby is kicking away and letting me know that he's in there. It's pretty weird. Like an alien.
So, that's the update on the baby development. Perhaps I'll post a fat stomach shot soon....

No comments: